Frequently Asked Questions

How can I make a payment for my closed home loan?

Members can make payments on our website or mail payments to: Mortgage Services, Attention: Payment Processing, 2626 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76102-7109. Payments can also be drafted or wired to our corporate offices. If you have questions, call our servicing department at 800-937-6002.


Connect with Us

© Copyright 1997-2022 CU Members Mortgage, a division of Colonial Savings, F.A. NMLS 401285. All Rights Reserved. Mortgage rates and terms subject to change without notice. This is not an offer to extend consumer credit as defined by Section 1026.6 of Regulation Z.

Mortgage Bankers Association Member Logo Equal Housing Lender
Colonial Savings, F.A. NMLS 401285